Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shivshakti Sachdev miss Macau experience

Shivshakti Sachdev to miss Macau experience..
The entire family of Star Plus is on its toes, preparing for the trip to Macau, which hosts this year's Star Parivaar Awards. However, one prominent name who will not figure in the attendees list will be the protagonist of Star Plus' long running show, Sabki Laadli Bebo.
Yes, we are talking of the bubbly Shivshakti Sachdev!! The girl is busy preparing for her Board Exams that start on 22nd March, and this leaves her with no time to make a quick trip to Macau..
When TellyBuzz contacted Shivshakti, she expressed her disappointment, and said "Yes, it is true that I am not going to Macau. I have my 12th standard exams starting from 22nd March. I am feeling really bad, as I was excited to be part of the grand event at Macau. But as of now, my priority is to do well in my exams. Anyways, my team will be there, and we will party hard after they get back".
Shivshakti talks about juggling between studies and shoot. "I am giving a lot of time to studies now. At the same time, we are busy making a bank of episodes so that the team can leave to Macau without any tension. I have also taken few days leave for my exams. I hope I get another chance to represent the Star Parivaar".
We hear that apart from Shivshakti, Arhaan Behll the protagonist of Pratigya will also not be making it to Macau, due to visa problems..
We hope the Macau event is star-studded in all ways, and gets to become a success.
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev
Shivshakti Sachdev

No comments:

Post a Comment